Break Free

Whenever you think you are going through the most difficult times of your life, stop and think. This may be just the experience you need to snap out of your complacency and breath life back into your soulless existence, break an ongoing cycle of failure or somehow be the catalyst for a brighter future.

In the hindsightthe worst situations either make or break us individuals. However in the long run it always seems to lean towards the former of the two - it not only makes us stronger people but also makes us far more compassionate. Next time you feel like your life is collapsing around you, ask yourself why and then take a step back and welcome the change that you have been put in place to save your sorry excuse for life. And you will then understand that only real insight is born out of taruma.

There is an old Chinese proverb "May you live in intresting times." This is supposedly seen as as an extremely wicked curse, when actually it represents the complete opposite. We need a little friction to upset the apple cart occasionaly if we are to question anything at all in life. If you can just see pass the all the blood, sweat and tears you will realise that you have changed in some way, most times for the better. When you learn the hard way you move one step towards evolution.



(I want to break free)
(I want to break free)
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've want to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free

I've fallen in love
I've fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know it's for real
I've fallen in love, yeah
God knows, God knows I've fallen in love

It's strange but it's true
I can't get over the way you love me like you do
But I have to be sure
When I walk out that door
Oh how I want to be free, baby
Oh how I want to break free,
Oh how I want to break free

But life still goes on
I can't get used to, living without, living without,
Living without you by my side
I don't want to live alone, hey
God knows, got to make it on my own
So baby can't you see
God knows, gods know, gods know
I've want to break free

Band: Queen

Comments

Popular Posts