Suspicious Minds

This is my mind but there’s a song by Elvis named the same, go through it you might like it. Don’t know why I always blog song lyrics which closely resemble the state of my mind, maybe that’s because I lack the creative writing expertise which some of the blog writers have or I am a rock/pop maniac ! The later seems more true :) .I would like to quote Bruce Springsteen who once said on VH1 Storytellers "Talking about music is like talking about sex. Can you describe it? Are you supposed to?"

Artist : Elvis Presley
Song Name : Suspicious Minds



We’re caught in a trap
I can’t walk out
Because I love you too much baby

Why can’t you see
What you’re doing to me
When you don’t believe a word I say?

We can’t go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can’t build our dreams
On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know
Drops by to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again
Asking where I’ve been
You can’t see these tears are real

I’m crying

We can’t go on together
With suspicious minds
And be can’t build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Let’s don’t let a good thing die

Then honey, you know
I’ve never lied to you
Mmm yeah, yeah

Quote:Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.
- Robertson Davies

Comments

  1. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts