Root Cause of all Our Problems

The difference between the poor countries and the rich one is not the age of the country.This can be shown by countries like India & Egypt that are more than 2000 years old and are poor.On the other hand Canada, Australia & New Zealand, that 150 years ago were inexpressive, today are developed countries and are rich.

The difference between rich and poor countries does not reside in the available natural resources.


Japan has a limited territory,80% mountainous, inadequate for agriculture & cattle raising, but it is the second world economy. The country is like an immense floating factory, importing raw material from the whole world and exporting manufactured goods.


Another example is Switzerland, which does not plant cocoa but has the best chocolate of the world.In its little territory they raise animals and plant soil during 4 months per year. Not enough they produce dairy products of the best quality.It is a small country that transmits an image of security, order & labour, which make it the worlds strongest safe.


Executives from rich countries who communicate with their counterparts in poor countries show that there is no significant intellectual difference.


Race skin or color are also not important: immigrants labelled lazy in their countries of origin are the productive power in rich European countries.



What is the difference then?
The difference is the attitude of the people framed along the years by the education & culture.
On analyzing the behaviour of people in rich and developed countries, we find that the great majority follow the following principles in their lives.



1.Ethics, as a basic principle.


2.Integrity.


3.Responsibility


4.Respect to the Laws & Rules


5.Respect to the right of the citizen


6.Work Loving


7.Strive for saving and investment.


8.Will of super action


9 Punctuality



In poor countries only a minority follow these basic principles in their daily life.
We are not poor because we lack natural resources or because nature was cruel to us.
We are poor because we lack attitude.
We lack the will to comply with and teach these functional principles of rich and developed societies.



Creed- My Own Prison






A court is in session, A verdict is in


No appeal on the docket today, just my own sin
The walls are cold and pale the cage made of steel
Screams fill the room alone I drop and kneel
Silence now the sound my breath the only motion around


Demons cluttering around my face showing no emotion
Shackled by my sentence expecting no return
Here there is no penance my skin begins to burn


(chorus)


So I held my head up high hiding hate that burns inside
Which only fuels there selfish pride
We're all held captive out from the sun
A sun that shines on only some
We the meek are all in one


I hear a thunder in the distance see a vision of a cross
I feel the pain that was given on that sad day of loss
A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key
A light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally
Should have been dead on a Sunday morning banging my head
No time for mourning ain't got no time


(chorus)


Repeat x2
I cry out to God seeking only his decision
Gabriel stands and confirms
I've created my own prison


(chorus)

Comments

Popular Posts