Womenomics

"thoughts which you can not speak out loud, control you more than those thoughts that you can speak out"



Now this is the romantic aspect of looking at a particular situation, this is what drives the movie world.


I want you the way a starving man wants food. To have you look upon me with those eyes that could drink a person's soul. You are joyous life itself redoubled. I want you to fill me completely more so than any being ever has I will accept you every drop I can hold of your light embodied letting it suffuse every part of me every particle every cranny I crave your touch the one that makes life burst inside me quivering with pleasure in its glorious sweetness I want to revel in it to dance and sing to simply lie backand let you roll through me over me this passion I have for you pulses through me stronger than my heart beat



www.flickr.com








MahinthJoe's Woman photosetMahinthJoe's Woman photoset





There is no such thing as objective reality or "the real world". There are no absolutes. The face of your greatest enemy might be the face of my finest friend or vice versa. An event that appears to be a tragedy to one might reveal the seeds of unlimited opportunity to another. What really seperates people who are habitually upbeat and optimistic from those who are consistently miserable is how circumstances of life are interpreted and processed.

Life is a game of perceptions. A silent woman can either be percieved as an introvert or as a grave and dignified person. There is no right perception or wrong perception. To view a glass half filled with water as half empty is as right as viewing it half filled. It is only when you get stuck to your perception and you think that you alone is right, there is suffering. That is why to Me, there are no facts , only perceptions.
When we observe a woman who seems hostile and fiercely independent some of the time but passive, dependent and feminine on other occasions, the "reducing valve" in our mind usually makes us choose between two syndromes. We decide one pattern pattern is in the service of the other, or that both are in service of a third motive. She must be a really castrating lady with a facade of passivity or perhaps she is a warm and, passive dependent woman with a surface defence of aggresiveness. But perhaps the bigger nature is bigger than our concepts and it is possible for the lady to be hostile, fiercely independent, passive, dependent, feminine, agresive, warm, castrating person all-in-one. Of course which of these she is at any particular moment would not be random or capricious it would depend on who she is with, when, how, and much, much more. But each of these aspects of her self may be quite a genuine and real aspect of her total being.

Comments

Popular Posts