Analyse your Blog


Hey I am new to this blogosphere and just came across this pretty impressive anlysis tool by Google http://www.google.com/analytics/ I just installed the code over a month back and this is the kind of report I got for over a month of blogging.
My Yahoo360 blogs I recieve a page view count and visitors and YahooBlog friends can comment but in this blog you can even leave anonymous comments. I am pretty surprised as I saw no comments so I guessed I was virtually unknown never knew I was so popular, thanks blogger friends. Another beautiful feature of this www.blogger.com is that it lets you partner in these blogs, that is instead of one person managing a blog we can form a group of members who can post inspirational articles to a common blog. Anyone who is intrested in becoming a part of this blog is welcome, create an account and please contact me and I will try out my first partnership.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts