Forever Browsing

The new age of yuppies is over; now is the time for yeppies or in other words Young Experimenting Perfection Seeker. And more often than not their search for that one right something, weather a job, a car or a soulmate, starts with some browsing on the net.

These Yeppies are not single mindedly materialistic like the yuppies. Their real search is for happiness is by the way of perfection because it always eludes them they are in a stste of fickleness and change. Britain based Social Issues research center, that conducts studies on lifestyle issues. The report says that this is the one reason for deleyed marriages in the UK. In 1971 women were getting married at the aget of 23 and men at 25. In 2003 the average age went up to 29 for women and 31 for men.

I have a higer level of confidence and expectation but by 24 a sence of individualty sets in and I not all the time exploring new things and ideas. Today I dont want financial stability I can support myself. What I am looking for is emotional stability and young women are falling in love in broad daylight so I am a bit perplexed. For shopping I use the net for more info that the producs I am actually buying.

I am not easily pleased, I know there is no perfection but I will not give up without trying and retrying. Wether its the clothes I wear or the car I drive it has to suite me perfectly.

I know I have been a perpetually disgruntled person for the reasons above, I derive my ideas from the net and look elsewhere for the best.

But it has it disadvantages, when you are looking for something on the net today ok it gives you some options. Tommorow you chec it throws up some more options. What it ends doing is updating our mind all the time hence making it fickle. But search for perfection is not something new it has always been there.

Comments

Popular Posts